To be admitted to a Bachelor’s degree program at the University of Bujumbura, you must:
- Have completed high school and obtained the State Diploma that gives access to university higher education.
- Hold a state diploma for Bachelor’s degree programs and Certificate or Diploma for admission to ISGECO.
- have completed the entire admission file required by the Bujumbura Light University.
- Have paid the registration fee required by the University for the Program.
- Have paid the course fees required by the University for the Program.